Every European Baseball Federation can apply for hosting a future Convention on their soil.
If you are interested, there are a few requirements your federation needs to comply with:
- The candidate host federation will assist in the selection of a suitable quality hotel that will be able to host the EBCA Conference as well as offer enough rooms to accommodate our participants.
- The host Federation will guarantee a minumum number of participants from his own country. Number needs to be evaluated depending on the rental price of the conference rooms.
- The host Federation will also promote efficiently the event to all its members and provide a staff for transportation and logistics for the week of the event.
Requirement of the Conference Venue
- The hotel must be located no further than 30 minutes away from an international airport.
- The hotel must be easily reachable by train, car and bus too.
- The hotel needs to be able to offer double-rooms at a price between 60 and 80 Euros per night, including breakfast. The main conference room must be able to host a minimum 150 seated participants in theater set-up and also offer additional space for our exhibitors and smaller conference rooms for side sessions or meetings.
- The main conference room needs to be equipped with a projector and a PA system.
Find more info in the attached document