Find out how to elect the EBCA Coach of the Year
Take part to the EBCA Coach of the Year Award election process.
The European Baseball Coaches Association is proud to announce the election process for the 2013 EBCA Coach of the Year Award.
The EBCA wants to give a chance to all people interested in European baseball to be part of the process.
If you know a coach that, in your mind, deserves some credit for his recent achievements, submit his name with a short resume and achievements of the past year.
If you want to take it a step further and vote for the coach, that you feel deserves it the most, sign up with EBCA and get access to the poll.
- Each EBCA board member will evaluate each candidate and will grade each one of them from 1 to 5 (1 being the lowest, 5 the highest score)
- The membership record of each candidate will be taken into account in the pre-election process
- These rankings will be collected by the EBCA Award Committee, which then will nominate the 5 highest scoring candidates to the EBCA membership to vote on
Final Election Process:
- Active EBCA members (after November 2012) will receive the right to vote on one of the remaining five candidates. The votes of our EBCA membership will count for 50% of the overall votes.
- Following the same voting process, the votes of the EBCA board members will count for the remaining 50%
- The recipient of the Coach of the Year Award will be announced at the upcoming EBCA Convention in November.